Here is a compilation of odds and ends that Ten Pounds finds amusing/informative. He doesn't "cruise the conflagration pooperdieway" very often, hence his page is lackluster. He's busy with the phones, you see. Plus he likes beer a lot. Tends to sap his creativity, energy, lust for life, will to live, that sort of thing, etc. ad nauseum.
- Grease--boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy shooby doowop doowop.
- A Guy From Sha Na Na!--wow! Real honest-to-goodness celebrity!
- De Niro--okay, maybe you're NOT talking to me.
- Pacino--forgive him that Keanu thing. Go see Glengarry Glen Ross.
- John Wayne--nothin' like a good ridiculous western.
- Donnie Brasco--dressed up like the movie f'r Halloween once. He was drunk, too.
- C+C Music Factory--Freedom Williams, there is none higher.
- Sleazy Crap--yes... Ten Pounds of Filthy Mind.
- Friends!--doesn't really like the show, but he likes to think about having sex with hot famous chicks.
- Goodfellas--yes, Ray Liotta is a schnook. "Turbulence?" What the hell, Ray?
- Dallas Cowboys--sure, they've had their hoodlums, but hey, Ed "Too Tall" Jones.
- ESPN--he's our secretary and our sports guy. Huzzah!
- Northwood, OH--ah, childhood.
Back to the lecture at hand - i.e. Baron's page